#👉*WhatsApp user 👤 Data :


Recently Facebook stopped collecting WhatsApp user data in Europe after government pressure, but I can affirm that Facebook continues to keep all old shared data that WhatsApp sent to them.

I will provide you an example, that is very disturbing.

Mainly, WhatsApp wrote that they sent to Facebook information for improving infrastructure and delivery systems, understanding how our services or theirs are used, securing systems, and fighting spam, abuse, or infringement activities.

But today, I found in my friendship suggestions an user that I never searched on Facebook (and we have 0 mutual friends).

I investigated and I discovered that this user is my brother's employer. So strange?

My brother never interacted with him on Facebook and they aren't friends, but my brother had the "Share my Account Info" option on WhatsApp enabled, and he had his phone number in the address book.

So, finally you can understand now how Facebook is using these information.

Personally I think this is a very misleading action and it violates the user privacy.

What do you think about this?

#ShaikhInside #ShaikhForMake #ThisIsShaikh #OfficerShaikh 

🌍 Facebook🌍 Twitter🌍 Instagram🌍 Blog    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 two-wheel vehicle riders die every single hour in India.

Are we really not going to have ATM card of many people from March 16, will be blocked?

WAZIRX IS INDIA'S MOST TRUSTED BITCOIN & CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE | Shaikh Inside